Jashpur Nagar | 03 Oct, 2022 (5 months, 3 weeks ago)

General Advice

someone is defaming my character infront of my boyfriend that I had sex with him

someone is defaming my character accusing me of adultery and cheating in front of my boyfriend
06 Oct, 2022 | 12:46

You may initiate a criminal complaint against them by filing FIR.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals