Chikkaballapur | 30 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice

So much dust from Carpenters

Carpenters working on road side and so much dust is entering to home.It causing health please give me solution.
30 Jul, 2021 | 17:49

Send a notice to the owner of that property where the work is going on. If nothing happens, then file a suit for private nuisance in court. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

30 Jul, 2021 | 17:11

This is case of nuisance you can send legal notice through your advocate and can request him removal of the nuisance


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals