Araria | 11 Mar, 2022 (1 year ago)

General Advice

Sir,i want to file complaint against my brother who is gram kachahari sachiv

He abused his authority and connection in the block to stop us from making my father's death certificate for more than one year.he first, withdraw documents submitted to panchayat sachiv and after complaining in lok shikayat ,we get know about that after submission and after submitting the documents again ,he told panchayat not to sign the documents and after complaining to CO,he finally gave us certificate after 1 year.due to which my family suffered both mentally and economically.So,please proper guidance so I will make him pay.
11 Mar, 2022 | 08:52

Please reach me at 9794148274

11 Mar, 2022 | 08:43

Dear client
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals