Imphal | 11 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice

Sir, Me and my two sisters are being harassed and beaten by my brothers

Sir, Me and my three sisters are being harassed and tortured by my two own elder brothers because we are against our father's 3rd marriage. My father's age is around 87 years. Right now, I am not at home because they are searching for me to beat me with clubs (big rods). What action can be taken in this matter legally? How can we stay safe at our home without any threads?
11 Sep, 2021 | 09:54

Have you filed a police complaint against them ?
For any further assistance and legal suggestions, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

11 Sep, 2021 | 07:53

You can lodge FIR with police station


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals