Kolar | 22 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

General Advice

Sir I have concern about agriculture land

Hi I have 2 acre ancentrial land but our brothers already registered khatha in his name 2 brothers myself no any land in my name all junty property my grandfather brother son name how to mutation and they take loan plz guide
22 Jul, 2021 | 07:59

Dear sir
You can challenge khata before Honourable revenue authority
You can file suit for partition and separate possession
You can email me on for advise on

22 Jul, 2021 | 00:26

Sir there is only one way to solve this, but i cannot share details here.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals