Muzaffarpur | 15 Jun, 2022 (11 months, 3 weeks ago)

General Advice

Shifting of 11kv electric pole.

Whom to write (or what to do) for shifting of 11 kV pole erected on my land to a corner, if JE of my area has refused, verbally, to avoid bend in wire.
24 Jun, 2022 | 18:32

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals