Baddi | 08 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice

Select a State

2 year ago one of my colleague borrow Rs.180000/- from me & told he will return with in 3-4 month .After 5-6 month he has transferred only Rs.25000/- to my bank account & now he is not attending my calls what action should i take against him . I have paid cash without any agreement .
08 Sep, 2021 | 16:52

Sir, I'll give you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals