Nashik | 27 Jan, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

General Advice

School Admission Query

My daughter who will be 12 yrs. old on this April 2nd, could not attend school since last 4 years. Her mother, my wife was and still is suffering from Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder, refused to send her to school. Now that I am living separately with my daughter and my wife is taking treatment for her mental problems at her parent’s home, which she refused to take for so many years. I want to admit my daughter for 7th standard from next session whenever it starts. She completed her 2nd standard in 2017. I managed to teach her 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th standards complete syllabuses at home. She is good at studies. What legal documents will be required to get admission into 7th standard other than a gap certificate? Waiting for your reply, thank you and warm regards. Jitendra Dhopte 9067946512

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals