Ajmer | 22 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

General Advice

Sc/ st case unnecessarily filed on me. Plss help.

Sir /mam Sc /st case has been filed over my father and me but this is completely wrongly charged on us as we didn't do so...the opponent also know that but they are sc so fhey know how to use weapon of sc st case easily...provided by givt to them Now they avoiding compromise from last 20 days and not to get arrest my father went somewhere else and got covid infected. My request by folding hands in front of u...that plss tell sth so that we can also file some case against them...they are literally enjoying are condition....that party is in police department so the entire department is also helping them....but there is a solution to every problem...so i want some gud solution so that they can get to know...that wht happens when wrong case is filed over innocent ...plss help.ūüôŹūüôŹūüôŹūüôŹūüôŹūüôŹ
23 Apr, 2021 | 07:04

You can show me copy of FIR
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals