Mumbai | 25 Nov, 2022 (2 months, 1 week ago)

General Advice

Right to a person who take care of disabled person

I am Nandini Gurav actually we had a responsibility of looking after a person who is handicap and he is my husband brother son who is 30+ and don't want to do job.But the problem is a handicap person has a room on his name.And we are staying there just to look after him.We are looking after his every expenses .I have myself three children with no security and no house.My husband too don't listen to me. I need a security aginst this handicap person.This Handicap man has sister who got married.I am not secured in his house.Please help.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals