Kozhikode | 17 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

Rented house problems

2 months back we shifted to a rented house.Its an individual house. Now I am facing problems with the toilet sewage. The owner brought his plumber and dug up all around the house trying to fit a new septic tank. Now he says let the rain stop and he will get it fixed. I am unable to take my car out as it's dug up near the gate too.We are managing with great difficulty using the toilets. The owner says that we can shift out .I spend nearly Rs.16000 shifting to this residence.He has also not given me the contract yet,I have not signed it. I asked him to pay me the shifting cost which he refuses. What can I do.I have two small children and my wife along with me. Please advice how to proceed
17 Jun, 2021 | 09:59

Yes you can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals