Hodal | 11 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

Relative purchased a car on my name not ready to get it transferred

Relative purchased a car on my name, not paying the dues of bank & not ready to get it transferred to his name, there is always a fear of liability if the car met with any accident. what to do legally?
11 Aug, 2021 | 14:03

Send that owner a legal notice to transfer it in his name immediately. If he doesn't do anything, file a complaint with your regional transport authority. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

11 Aug, 2021 | 12:25

You can file an injunction case against them for more information contact us on 998951526

Neha Gupta 11 Aug, 2021 | 12:26



Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals