Ahmedabad | 06 Feb, 2023 (3 months, 4 weeks ago)

General Advice

Regarding Change in Surname

Hello. My name is Sunil. I am now 52 years old. So I have a query regarding change in surname. In my marksheet and Voter Id Card my name is as "Sunil Pugalia" but in my Aadhar Card, PAN Card and Banks it is as"Sunil Jain". In my child's marksheet, father name is Sunil Pugalia. So I want change my surname from Jain to Pugalia in my Aadhar Card, Pan Card and Banks. So there will be no problem in future for me and my children. So My question is can I change my surname on addhar based on voter Id and then all document surname can be change on basis of aadhar card. Or I have to issue a Affidavit and follow the whole procedure to change surname?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals