Mumbai | 12 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice

Refund of Heavy deposit amount

Hi Sir/Madam, I have booked heavy deposit house @Rs.3 lakhs and not getting my refund back sice last 3 years......Actually I would like to inform you the history behind all this owner has given his house to his close friend to rent it on heavy deposit and use the money as he was really in need of exchange room owner's friend will give him Rs.9000 monthly rent..........Now if I want to file the case so can I file case on both the room owner and his friend? Please let me know what should I do now
12 Oct, 2021 | 23:50

For any assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

12 Oct, 2021 | 18:49

Dear sir
Please give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals