Greater Noida | 22 Jan, 2023 (2 months ago)

General Advice

Rc issued from UPRera but not receiving any refund from builder

I had purchase a flat in 2012. My flat is in Noida but it is not yet completed I have raised a rera case. Uprera has issued Recovery Certificate for the refund but I am not getting any refund so I want to put a application in High Court for the DM office and exactly what they are doing for my refund.
23 Jan, 2023 | 00:29

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals