Bhiwadi | 10 Feb, 2022 (9 months, 4 weeks ago)

General Advice


My father had given me apart of his property through a registered will and i had completed all the formalities through village office and paid tax for the same.My mother is living with my only sister at kerala and i am living in rajasthan because a i am working here for the last 25 yrs. I had given all the keys of my owned house to my mother . Now sister had taken all that and not allowing me to live in my owned house when i go for leave. She also threatens me and my children .So what should i do in this regard?
10 Feb, 2022 | 21:11

Claim your right through that Will. However, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

10 Feb, 2022 | 20:26

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is the matter of possession and perpetual injunction
Give me a detailed information about the matter then we will discuss your case.
You can call me for advise on

10 Feb, 2022 | 20:08

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals