Sri Ganganagar | 12 Mar, 2022 (1 year ago)

General Advice


I am living in a house which is divided half in my uncle name and half in my father's name. But my uncle is forcing my father to sell the complete house which my father doesn't want to. Can my uncle force us to sell or make a wall between the house without my father's consent? Or can
15 Mar, 2022 | 00:25

1.NO. Your uncle cannot force your father to sell his share of the property or construct a wall.
2. To settle the matter, you can file suit for partition, wherein the Court will partition the property between your father and uncle.
3. After partition, your father has full rights over his share.
For consultation please write to me at

12 Mar, 2022 | 15:06

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of your uncle forcing to sale thehouse which is in name of your father
Your uncle can't force to your father to sale as per law
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals