Jaipur | 14 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

General Advice


at the time of purchasing falt we gave one time maintenance charges to bulder to maintain our housing society .intially few years he paid all amount but since last one year he is not paying anything & not returning our one time maintenance money too .our resident welfare committee insisting us to pay maintenance charges & threatning us by various means .can society do this
14 Aug, 2021 | 15:05

Yes. Send your society a legal notice. If nothing happens, then file a case in court. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals