Chittorgarh | 22 May, 2022 (1 year ago)

General Advice


I want to remove the section 160 on police verification father is not able to work in the plant because of this section.... Pls suggest me what is the solution
26 May, 2022 | 11:51

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

22 May, 2022 | 14:07

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

22 May, 2022 | 13:39

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals