SAS Nagar (Mohali) | 19 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

General Advice


I live at mohali. And in our housing society there are total 75 flats. But the society is not registered yet and some of society members are take a decision to deploying security guard in society. There is no president's and accounts only 10-12 members from society are forced everyone to pay the society rent. From 75 flats, around 30 flats are paid the society rent and other are not. The society rent is transfer at someone personal account. They don't give us any receipt. Also we don't know weather the all money the have used for their own personal use or only for society. I live there as a tanant. I don't know weather I have to pay the society rent or not. My question is:- 1) It is legal to collect the society rent on personal account..? 2) If the society members are doing harassment on tanant then what legal action tanant do. 3) can we file a FIR against the some society members for harassment..?
19 Apr, 2021 | 12:14

You can send legal notice through your advocate to society
For clarification purpose you can call me for advise
On mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals