Mumbai | 21 Jul, 2021 (11 months, 1 week ago)

General Advice

Property related

I have taken money from few people for my business. Which I am not able to return now. I live with my mom in my grandfathers property. My grandfather is no more. My father is no more. There are total 4 legal hier for that property. So if we sell it, my mom will get one part. My question is will any of the people I have taken money for my business can come forward legally to claim on that money.
21 Jul, 2021 | 14:53

They can claim money only from the share you will get out of that property and that too if the property gets partitioned, otherwise your personal liability will always subsisting.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals