Mumbai | 10 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

General Advice


I m from Mumbai and I have my father's property in Vadodara fathegunj.i wamted to know whether can we do family settlement agreement with registration on papers amd later after my mom dies make the release deed on my name.I'm mumbai since my mom is bed ridden stating that she and my ,2 sisters don't want the share and want to give the property to me.
11 Nov, 2021 | 09:38

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on

10 Nov, 2021 | 12:25

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals