Bengaluru | 12 Aug, 2022 (7 months, 2 weeks ago)

General Advice

problem with landlord owner

Dear Sir/Madam, my landlord not ready to return back deposit . kindly advise how to proceed further.
12 Aug, 2022 | 23:00

Send them a legal notice.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Asker 16 Aug, 2022 | 17:55

Thank you Sir/Madam


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals