Pondicherry | 10 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

General Advice

Police delayed to give me a non traceable certificate for my Missing vehicle

My vehicle is missing ,4 months ago . insurance officer ask me a non traceable certificate to claim instrurance. But the police delayed to give it. What can I do?
10 Dec, 2021 | 15:26

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals