Hyderabad | 10 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

Police and a Corporator harassing me...

Hi I've borrowed some amount from my colleague for business purpose @ 5000 monthly that I couldn't pay on time. Now he along with A police man and one corporator are harassing me. SI asked me to meet in PS yesterday and he locked me up for 5 hrs. Plz advise me how to resolve this issue
11 Jul, 2021 | 19:19

Dear client it is illegal to imprison someone without warrant and without complying with certain procedural formalities but in day to day matter it is very difficult to enforce unless you have some proof of the alleged imprisonment which seems illegal. in any case if your police station has cctv then you can approach the senior officer in police or even court against illegal detention and departmental steps will be taken against such officer but please also remember that you are on shaky wicket since you are also in breach of contract and can also be criminally proceeded against for cheating or criminal breach of trust and therefore try to also settle the due that you owe to your colleague.

11 Jul, 2021 | 13:46


You can take action against the police officer and will also paid compensation

11 Jul, 2021 | 06:33

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of harassment
You can file an application before superintendent of police
You can file private complaint before magistrate court
For advise you can mail me on

10 Jul, 2021 | 18:39

File a complaint before court immediately. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates
and if you liked my advice, dont forget to rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals