Delhi | 23 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

General Advice

Payment to wrong a/c no, what is the solution if benificiary not keen to refund

Wrongly i made payment to wrong a/c no, i called him but he is not picking calls, once i talked he agreed but not keen to refund
24 Jan, 2022 | 16:20

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

23 Jan, 2022 | 21:30

Please reach me with the full details of matter on call or whatsapp 9794148274.
Adv. Akhil Agnihotri


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals