Bengaluru | 30 Jan, 2017 (6 years ago)

General Advice

Partition suit

Does share will be given to party in a part ion who has not filed suit but has legal right in property
30 Jan, 2017 | 18:47

Yes. Any one person can file a suit for partition and then the property will be divided on the basis of the share of each person so entitled.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals