Jaipur | 04 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

General Advice

Our tenants are not vacating the house

I was working hyderabad, recently got transfer to my hometown, we have asked the tenants to vacate so that I could live, but my dad's younger brother is troubling us with same after my grandmother's death, he use to live in Spain and now has comeback to try and throw us out of the house and Torchoring us like anything, please help me that how can I vacate the house and make sure that tenants leave legally ?
04 Feb, 2022 | 12:59

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

04 Feb, 2022 | 08:42

Give them a legal notice. For further consultation reach me at 9794148274

04 Feb, 2022 | 08:27

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is the matter of the tenancy Act and evictionof the tenant
Zuma detailed information of the matter then we will discuss your case you can call me for advice my mobile number is 935 9867 870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals