Kalaburagi | 05 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice

One of our neighbor occupied the Road which connects us to the main road.

Hello sir/Madam, One of our neighbor occupied the Road which connects us to the main road and he works under a political leader. We complained to the City Corporation. After that Corporation officer sent him letter twice asking him to send his property papers but he didn't reply anything. Instead he used his political power & put pressure on the corporation officer. Recently we went to Corporation office & asked the Corporation officer to send the third letter. But instead of sending him the third letter he is diverting the matter. What should we do sir/madam Waiting for your reply Shahbazar residents Kalaburagi - 585101
05 Aug, 2021 | 18:18

File a police complaint against him. If police doesn't do anything, then file a suit for injunction in the court. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

05 Aug, 2021 | 16:29

See as per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of road instructions
Give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
Please mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals