Jabalpur | 15 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice

Not getting the committee money back

Hi Team, i was part of one committee 7000 * 10 months, now my friend is not giving me that money back. I have given him all money in upi gpay form. please advise can i file a complaint against him as he is refusing to give me money back
16 Sep, 2021 | 11:02


First issue a legal notice and claim repayment within 7 days failing which you will approach the police. This ought to solve the problem as the legal notice will go from an advocate and so your friend will return the money.

For further queries, you can contact me.

16 Sep, 2021 | 10:47

No. you have to adopt other legal ways before filing complaint against him. I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals