Ernakulam | 12 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

General Advice

Non licensed money lender giving mental tension

Dear sir, iam from kerala. I have a small shop as you know we small shop owners mainly depended on money lenders for finance they charge 10 percent interest for 90 days. Till lock down i paide them daily, but since lockdown is going on i told guy to stop asking me money but he tells i have to pay him. I am mentally disturbed. He is not a licensed money lender. He has given mevthe money without any documents so i want to know if i can case a file against him so that i can repay him his money in 1 year or so. Kindly guide me. Since i want some delay in paying the money
13 Jun, 2021 | 07:19


You can send notice and simultaneously file a case against the not so moneylender

Adv Shailendra Dubey


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals