Mumbai | 25 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice

No elected body is in control of my chs; no share certificate available;

I own a flat in MHADA CHS. 5 years have passed and I have taken sale permission (NOC) from MHADA. Now in my CHS managing committee has resigned 3 years back. No elected body has taken control of CHS administrative work. Do I need NOC from CHS to sale flat? where should I apply? I regularly pay all the dues, and no amount is pending.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals