Tirupati | 07 Sep, 2022 (3 months ago)

General Advice

NI case cheque bounce case

Sir I have given amount and received a cheque where he has filled my name, amount in words and numbers and his signatures. He had left the dare column blank. Where when he was not giving money . Then i filled the date and submitted in bank and cheque bounced showing insufficient funds. The accused accepted that he will do the settlement in court. And his lawyer has not attended so many times but last when his lawyer attended, where we thought he will be doing settlement. But they proceded with the case and i was made stand before the court for the questioning.? My question is once a person's accepts for settlement in court and then for next hearing his lawyer comes, and moves the case. Can it be done? What is your free suggestion?
07 Sep, 2022 | 18:00

Yes it can be done

07 Sep, 2022 | 13:07

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of negotiable instruments Act
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals