New Delhi | 29 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

General Advice


Good Morning Sir/Ma'am My name is Afyal i got admission in Masters at Jamia Millia Islamia on 8 Jan 2021 in session 2020-21 classes was commence but i did'nt attend any online classes of first semester due to financial crisis in my family but i filled the examination form of first semester exam and i appeared in the first semester exam which was also conduct in online mode After completion my first semester exam my Head of the Department are not allowing me to attend the second semester classes and its schedule and told me that because you did not attend first semester classes that is why you are not eligible to attend the second semester classes and also told me your one year will be waste Due to worsening situation of covid in Delhi i was not able to go to the University So please give me advice so that i can save my one year and what legal action should i take against the my Head of the Department
29 Apr, 2021 | 20:55

Without undue delay get a legal notice drafted and sent to your HOD as well as the VC. If nothing transpires out of that then you must immediately approach Delhi High court either in person or through a lawyer. I never appeared before the high court of delhi but if you cannot find any other lawyer to file this case then I will take up your case and will try to seek relief for you from the Delhi High Court. (9013429126)

29 Apr, 2021 | 09:15

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870

29 Apr, 2021 | 05:09

Good morning,

Fir your reason for non-attendance being just and genuine, as also if you passed the first semester successfully the college has no right to terminate your total session as if same was to be done your exams should not have been taken and college could have well informed about the same if attendance rules were that rigid, you might have to proceed immediately as to save your educational year by serving a personal/legal notice upon college which better be drafted by a legal professional thoroughly, I am a High-court level Law-Practitioner based in Maharashtra, India, I try to empower people by helping them know about their legal rights as much as much as for free-under my capacity, if you do happen to like my answer you may procced to get the the Strong Legal Notice served on your College dept. from my expertise, feel free to reach me out for further free legal advise at; +91 7020479749
Have a lovely day.

__Adv. Yogesh Tahiliani


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals