Bhopal | 10 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice

Need to transfer Maternal house property

There is an independent house at Bhopal in sole name of my Mother. My Mother died on 24.12.2020 at Bhopal & had left no will for above house. We had obtained her death certificate from Municipal Corporation Bhopal. Now that house needs to be transferred in the name of myself & my brother. I & my brother are only children of my Mother & her husband means our father had already passed away on 10.12.2016. My brother & myself are having two minor children each. Please let us know the process of above mentioned house property transfer in the name of mine & my brother.
10 Sep, 2021 | 19:16

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of transfer of property through your name
If you give me details information then I can advise you
You can mail me for advise on

10 Sep, 2021 | 16:14

Sir/Mam, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Asker 10 Sep, 2021 | 18:44

Please let me know the information you require to answer my query.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals