New Delhi | 27 Dec, 2017 (4 years, 9 months ago)

General Advice

Need to file PIL in Delhi High Court

I need to file a PIL against a state owned enterprise which is involved in providing Essential Service to the citizens of India

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals