Rohtak | 12 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

General Advice

Need help regarding our rented shops

Hi, Actually, my father is a business men and we are renting 2 shops from past over 30 years of a trust based dharamshala building, few years back old 3 story dharamshala got demolished from above our shops and it is now getting reconstructed in back side of our shops but thing is they made after leaving 3 feet gap between our shops and dharamshala and they rise dharamshala floor level by many feet, and they left that space between our shop in back side of our shops and dharamshala on down level, bcz of that all rain water getting collected in it and they thrown a water pipe in it too, which release water in it everyday, we are paying our rents from past 30 years, but it seems they are trying to make foundation of our shops weak , can you suggest what we can do about it
19 Feb, 2022 | 01:58

1. You can file case in Court seeking immediate stoppage of construction work and compensation for damage caused.
2. File complaint with local authority for demolition of structure if not conforming with sanction plan.
3. Seek interim relief by filing stay application in court.
For further advice please reach me through email -

13 Feb, 2022 | 01:04

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

12 Feb, 2022 | 23:29

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals