Thane | 01 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

General Advice

My niece has a marital problem and wishes a divorce. How to proceed?

My niece is treated very badly by her husband ( mental torture ) for last 5-6 years. They have a son who has 2 more years to graduate. After 2 years she opts to divorce. What is the procedure? Kindly advice in detail.
01 Feb, 2022 | 19:30

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

01 Feb, 2022 | 19:15

call me we.will.dicuss your case
mobile 9359867870

01 Feb, 2022 | 19:13

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals