Dharamshala | 31 Mar, 2021 (1 year, 12 months ago)

General Advice

My neighbour is causing damage to my car through dirty water from his balcony

My neighbour stays on the ground floor and creates nuisance every morning by leaving my car dirty while he washes his car and balcony. What legal options do I have?
31 Mar, 2021 | 16:59

Try to get a police officer's help to give him some counselling and formal warning to not trouble you. If this doesn't work, then you might have to lodge a formal complaint. If there are any more details you wish to share, you can email me at advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals