Hyderabad | 25 Dec, 2018 (4 years, 3 months ago)

General Advice

My mother died we two sons only how to transfer property to us

Give advice regarding this
Riya Malhotra
23 Sep, 2019 | 16:55

Thank You for your query. We can get it done for you. Request you to send us an email and your phone number so that the customer ops team can reach you out. Also you can contact us at 8448948496


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals