Nashik | 14 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

General Advice

My husband is immature

I got married to a maratha man, and it's been 1 year but thot we would live a better life it's really hard to live with frustration because there's no understanding l, his really a immature
14 Apr, 2021 | 17:57

Please meet a mediation centre to resolve the matrimonial disputes between you and your husband.
If you don't want the relationship to continue, then file a mutual consent divorce petition or a divorce petition based on cruelty.
For further queries you can contact me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals