West Bardhaman | 14 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

General Advice

My husband is cheating on me.uska kisi aur lady se affair hai ..not good with

I want solution I have 2 kids he is attached with them ...but he has no feelings for me he doesn’t care abt me ...always lies and his family supporting him ..now what to do

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals