Bengaluru | 01 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

General Advice

My husband given divorced notice to me.

My husband given divorced notice to me. Divorce case is pending .Now myself and my son staying in my mother house separately. My mother getting more than 40 thousand rent... Now she given complaint in police station against me... I should not stay with her house and also she won't give any rent to me.. she will give only to my other married siblings .Now is there any rights for me to ask for residential home to stay and rent for maintenance with my mother house...

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals