Kozhikode | 13 Oct, 2022 (3 months, 3 weeks ago)

General Advice

My friend not returning borrowed money through bank transfer

my friend borrowed rs. 30,500.00 from me through bank transfer. he promised that will return it with in a weeks time when he get his salary. also reason he said was an urgent medical surgery for his wife admitted in hospital. i came to know through his other friends later that the reason was fake. now he is not picking my calls and cut the call everytime. i have only bank transfer statement as proof of transfer from my account to his account. how do i get my money back. can police be able to help me on this matter ? can i give a police complaint ?
14 Oct, 2022 | 16:59

You may file police complaint and file FIR.

For more details reach out at advakshaylal@gmail.com.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

14 Oct, 2022 | 08:46

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of recovery of amount
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals