Gurgaon | 13 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice

my friend not return my money . money transfer by online banking how to get

my friend not return my money approx 3 year . money transfer by online banking how to get.
14 Jul, 2021 | 18:36


Send a legal notice to pay you back within 7 days failing which you can initiate legal proceedings against him.

14 Jul, 2021 | 08:43


I would suggest you to act immediately as you have mentioned 3 yrs have elapsed take the benefit of lockdown extension of filing a legal proceeding .

Adv Shailendra Dubey

14 Jul, 2021 | 00:16

Sir how much was the money ?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates
and if you liked my advice, dont forget to rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals