Pune | 17 May, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

My friend is not returning the money

I gave my friend 150,000 INR in Jan 2017 for the purpose of investing. He is a trader and assured me that he ll make me a good profit. There was no legal contract. When I asked him for money, he is now avoiding me. Now he has blocked my mobile numbers and changed his mobile number too, he blocked me on whatsapp too. What should I do to get my money back.

How do you transfer money to him
You can file recovery suit before send a notice to him

17 May, 2021 | 12:12

Dear sir
Give me details information about your matter
You can call me for legal advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals