Jaipur | 17 May, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

My friend don't want to live with her husband anymore.

Hi, I am asking this for my friend who recently got married, she didn't want to get married to that guy but her parents convinced her by doing emotional manipulation, but now she couldn't handle the pressure she tried to live with him but now she just can't do that because that's not the kind of life she want to live, how could she get out of this marriage without any drama, she can't bare any family pressure, she is unemployed, how can she live on her own terms n choices.
17 May, 2021 | 21:11

Contact me for detailed solution on this matter. My mob - 9013429126

17 May, 2021 | 09:12

Your friend can file petition for mutual consent of divorce
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals