New Delhi | 31 Oct, 2022 (7 months ago)

General Advice

My driver is cheating me

I had given my driver Rs 25.00 lakh as salary advance for 5 years against his salary of Rs 40000 per month. It was agreed on paper that he would work for me from 1.1.22 to 31.12.26 for a salary of Rs 40000 per month. In case he would have to leave the job he would pay back the remaining loan amount to me. But he has demanded that I should pay him Rs 10000 per month in cash and also Rs 500 per day for his up and down journey from his home. I have agreed unwillingly and has paid him almost Rs 20000 per month since last 8 months. He often does not report to duty. Also he roams in my car to places not in his duty schedule. He behaves with me rudely. I want to sack him but not being able to do so as then he would not return my money. Can I get any relief ? I have the paper with me in which we had agreed for Rs 25 lakh loan and his service for 5 years at Rs 40000 per month.
01 Nov, 2022 | 10:01

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on

31 Oct, 2022 | 15:51

Yes you can very well recover the amount from your driver. I can guide you in the process to do the same. You may approach me on & 9818566928.

Akshay Lal
Consulting Partner
Taarkik Legal Advocate & Consultant


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals