Chennai | 24 Dec, 2022 (2 months, 4 weeks ago)

General Advice

My college asks me to pay full 4 year fee in order to drop out from 1st year

I joined RMD engineering college 2 months back. And recently I felt like engineering is not my cup of tea, so I wanted to drop out. Upon visiting the principal of the college to ask for tc. They asked me to pay full 4year fee in order to drop out. I don't want my 1st year fee refunded. I just want to get out of this college without paying anymore money. What should I do?
27 Dec, 2022 | 10:45

For appropriate legal advice, I need some details and clarifications.
You may reach out at

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

24 Dec, 2022 | 09:53

Are you student of which year
How much amount you paid allready
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the Advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals