Hyderabad | 31 Jan, 2019 (4 years, 3 months ago)

General Advice

My brother call me mad and is asking me to get admitted in mental hospital

I worked for SCI, and now for a shore based tanker co. too yet he calls me mad as I asked for the property docs as colleteral to get a share in that co. he drove me out of my mother's property for which my shares were sold after my father's death later after 5 years he built first floor and my mother says everyone has equal rights that's right but what about my shares, my losses are doubling every five years and the others got the property for free they should compensate for my losses and let me atleast use the docs. for my betterment as I am now working for salary if I get a share in that co. I will get better benefits.
01 Apr, 2019 | 13:01

Thank you for your query. We appreciate your trust in Lawyered in seeking resolution to your question. To help you further, please refer to the article below.
- https://www.lawyered.in/legal-disrupt/articles/real-estate-laws-overview/

For further help, please "post your requirements" here - https://www.lawyered.in/post-a-requirement/
Search for "Property Matter" lawyers at -https://www.lawyered.in/search/lawyers/


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals